Wednesday, October 29, 2008

SHOW-stopper!

Yup, I reward Leon with that horribly unoriginal headline. As AdamMan astutely observed, Leon had a monster game on opening night helping the defending champs to a 90-85 victory. Would you expect anything less? The performance was punctuated with a two handed slam right into Verejao's fro-piece to seal the win. Unfortunately my internet is failing miserably yet again (seriously California?) so I have to resort to this quick post. Of course I would have liked to write some extravagant NBA preview type deal, but let's be honest, there's about 8 trillion of those floating around the interwebz. Besides, just go back to my baseball midseason predictions and see if you want me forecasting things like who the Defensive POY will be. In an effort to keep the posting futility at bay, I will have to resort to posting at my new job. Not the brightest move to be sure but Leon and the NBA deserve better. Kiss baseball and football goodbye kiddies, it's BASKETBALL time!
Oh, did I mention I drafted Leon in my fantasy league? Because I did.

No comments: