Sunday, October 26, 2008

Quick picks before the games begin

Ok, so I dropped the ball. Adam's rushing to get his picks in right now, and I'll explain further my Indianapolis pick in due time, but I want to get these out while they still count.

Tampa Bay is on the rise to a top 3 power ranking, and Dallas is dropping out of the top 10 today. Washington's win over Detroit won't be the blowout they're expecting. Buffalo's going to gain a game on the Dolphins, but the Patriots and Jets will keep up with wins.

The Saints will smack down San Diego and then have tea with the queen (she'd love Drew Brees). Matty Ryan is going to continue his campaign for ROTY with a big win over Philly, while Carolina's going to make the NFC South 4-0 today with a blowout over Arizona.

Oakland over Baltimore (not that anyone cares), Derek Anderson's going to come alive some more and take down the Jags, and Cinci's going to come close to their first win but fall short against Schaub and Slaton. The Texans can be their own worst enemy in this game, and if you see Ahman Green getting more than 10 carries, things might go downhill quickly.

The New York Football Giants have a tough game against the Steelers, and on CBS, everyone took Pittsburgh. I'm hoping for a productive game out of Nate Washington so I can beat Billy in fantasy this week (Marshall's bye week came at a bad time), but as for the outcome, Giants win.

San Fran over Seattle in a battle of two teams I don't care about that much.

Indy over Tennessee...I'll explain later, and my reasoning is very sound to me, but it will be the biggest blowout of the week. I have full confidence in this.

Tampa Bay over Dallas 34-20
Washington over Detroit 18-9
Buffalo over Miami 28-14
New England over St. Louis 24-23
New Orleans over San Diego 26-17
New York Jets over Kansas City 17-3
Atlanta over Philadelphia 24-17
Carolina over Arizona 42-13
Oakland over Baltimore 13-6
Cleveland over Jacksonville 37-21
Houston over Cincinnati 17-10
New York Giants over Pittsburgh 18-14
San Francisco over Seattle 28-21
Indianapolis over Tennessee 55-24

No comments: