Thursday, November 6, 2008

Looks Like My NFL Network Was Turned On Just In Time

Seriously guys, Thursday games three weeks before Thanksgiving? Nobody asked me if this was okay. Luckily I just switched out of the living hell that is being a Comcast customer, and RCN comes with NFL Network in its regular package. Now I get to see the Browns and Broncos play tonight hang out at my girlfriend's place. Crap, I've got to start planning to be home on Thursdays now. I can DVR 30 Rock, The Office, and My Name is Earl, but who the hell watches football games on DVR? Nobody, that's who. Somebody should tell this to Toyota.

Oh, did we mention Brady Quinn is finally getting his chance to start? Smart move by Cleveland by the way. If you're going to throw your shaky young QB in there, you might as well do it against the team giving up half a billion yards per game. Hell, if they can make Damon Huard, Matt Cassel, and Chad Pennington look good, surely it can work for the Mighty Quinn.


This also seems like a good time to mention that Denver ran the ball 12 times this past Sunday and gained 14 yards. Total. Against the Miami Dolphins. Maybe this has to do with the fact they lost Michael Pittman AND Andre Hall for the season during the game. Ryan Torian owners would probably be stoked about this if he had more than 3 carries for 1 yard last week.

My Prediction: Cleveland will win, 34-21, and Ryan Torian will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer at halftime.
Fantasy Love: Braylon Edwards
Fantasy Hate: Ryan Torian

No comments: