Sunday, November 2, 2008

All's I got to say is...


Ok, maybe that's a cheap shot. Last season, when I was cursing every single Patriots fan in the world, Adam was the only fan I had respect for. He's there, win or lose, good or bad, and he typifies the fan that any team could ever want. Tonight's game could have been won by either team. It lived up to the expectations, and it happened to go in Indy's favor.

Being realistic, the Patriots are still tied for first, the Colts still are fighting for a playoff spot, but this gives us credibility. We can beat the best (yes, even without Brady, the Pats are still one of the best), we can stop teams when we need to, and we can play disciplined football.

Next game, I'm hoping to see Rhodes much much much more than Addai. I hope to see Kelvin Hayden back so I don't poop myself every time someone throws to their 1 or 2 wide receivers. Also, I hope we don't play a team that can pound the ball with the running backs or throw the ball and be equally effective, like the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Oh. Crap.

No comments: