Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Julian Tavarez is Still Crazy, Awesome

There's a name you probably haven't thought of for a while. You remember good ole Julian (ed. note - "The Ghoul") right? Famous for punching things, punching people, and various other transgressions. Well after an off-season of being unemployed, he's the newest member of the Washington Nationals. Why the Nats? Well let's allow Julian to explain for himself:

"Why did I sign with the Nationals?" Tavárez said on Sunday. "When you go to a club at 4 in the morning, and you're just waiting, waiting, a 600-pounder looks like J-Lo. And to me this is Jennifer Lopez right here. It's 4 in the morning. Too much to drink. So, Nationals: Jennifer Lopez to me."


I couldn't have put it better myself. I'll now be referring to the baseball club from Washington as the "4 AM J-Lo's" for the rest of the season. It's a mouthful, but it's worth it..... that's what she said.

No comments: