Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Game 3 looms...

I'm a bit anxious to see what happens tonight regarding both Leon, and the team as a whole. It's extremely unlikely that he'll get more PT than on Sunday but I won't be complaining if he does. Either way, it's awesome to see all the press he's getting.

As long as Boston takes one of the three games at the Staples Center, they'll be in fantastic shape to hoist banner #17. How much more impact The Show will have remains up to our old friend Glenn. Be back tomorrow with thoughts on the game. I'll leave you with this quote from Perk:

“I see him do it every day in practice,” Perkins said. “He score on KG. He score on myself. He just leashed up right now. When he be unleashed, he be a’ight. Leon got game. Leon really got game.”

You get the drift...

No comments: