Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Another one bites the dust

Leon Powe is expected to have surgery on his left knee, which was injured during last night's victory over the Bulls. He'll miss the remainder of the playoffs.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.


Scrob: post-jack away.


Oh boy-

Honestly, between not even being able to watch most of these damn games (Dallas vs. San Antonio really doesn't count), the Heat looking like a high school team, and now Leon tearing his ACL, I don't have it in me to make the effort to post about the NBA playoffs any further. When I think about where the Celtics were at when I started this site last year, to where they are right now, it's kind of sad. I really hope this doesn't cost Leon a decent contract. He'll probably have to take some crap deal from Boston because other teams will now see him as injury prone. When is this guy ever going to catch a fucking break? This sucks. A lot.

No comments: