Thursday, September 18, 2008

Black Thursday

Lots of sad news to report:

Item 1: Chicks league team is now a disappointing 0-2.. 11th of 12 overall. Things are not going well, so shakeups have to be made, which leads me to..

Item 2: Goodbye, Kenny Watson. I expected so much from you! What happened!? Chris Perry was supposed to be injured by now, allowing you to step in and save the Bengals season! Instead we had a pretty uneventful run in which you scored three total fantasy points, so your time with Team Katerade is over. Hopefully some other chick picks you up so you can go get your fantasy luggage stolen by her old running back.

Item 3: I am not at all proud of this, but desperate times... I entered the Battle Zone. The 49ers are up against the Lions this week, so I think he'll get lots of looks from O'CasualDiningRestaurant.

Item 4: Legit QB controversy this week, as I have Rodgers vs. Dallas or Roethlisberger vs. Philly. Right now I am leaning toward Big Ben because I am concerned Rodgers will not excel against an actual defense, but still on the fence. Input much appreciated!

1 comment:

Billy said...

ROFLZBURGER! a lolcat that writes itself