Monday, June 2, 2008

Yes, I realize...

...that the idea for this blog is far from original.

heylarryhughespleasestoptakingsomanybadshots.com is a great example of an idea like this done right. Fortunately for the dude running that site, Cleveland traded Hughes and Cavs fans rejoiced. In fact, this blog is essentially in direct respose to: stopplayingtheoratliff.blogspot.com (but I guess that's not a problem anymore). Hopefully I can maintain this site as an overall NBA/sports/media blog once the Finals are over. Of course, any Leon news will be promptly discussed and dissected.

Also, I probably have to point out that I'm actually a Miami Heat fan, but live in Boston so I've seen almost every single Celtics game this season. And yes, I was at the D-League exhibition that was the March 30th game at the Garden. (Incidentally, Leon dropped a 17-13 spot in 27 minutes) So hopefully you'll all enjoy this site because there definitely aren't enough dudes in their 20s writing about sports on the internet. I basically want Doc to stop hitting on Michele Tafoya for five seconds and pay attention to the damn game.

No comments: